Over the past few months, we have been discussing at length some of the various integrations that work with JanusC4. In this article, we want to discuss Aperio.
The company’s product portfolio includes a full range of offline wireless locks, online wireless locks, and communication hubs. The Aperio integration into Janus C4 utilises Aperio Communication Hubs and Online Wireless Locks. This allows users within Janus C4 to use the Aperio wireless locks seamlessly. They can also create ‘Automatic Actions’ and have the wireless lock devices represented on a map for ease of use.
Some of the other features include:
- Allowing permitted users/cards within Janus C4 to gain access to the Aperio Wireless locks
- Allowing the issuing of commands (i.e. to open a door) via the Janus C4 software
- Allowing reporting of wireless lock events (i.e. access granted/denied etc.)
- Allowing the wireless locks to be represented on a map(s) and the creation of software buttons
- Allowing the integrations states and events to be used by the Automatic Actions system
Overall our available integrations with Aperio allow for flexibility when it comes to security. If you would like to know more, you can get in touch via the form below…