In our series of articles that explores integrations available with JanusC4, the next one we will be diving into Texecoms available alarm integration.
Texecom is a well-known solution and product provider of Intruder Alarms. The products offered by Texecom include a full range of Intruder panels and detectors, along with digital and cloud-based solutions. They also offer wider security and building management systems.
The Texecom integration into Janus C4 allows users within Janus C4 to set, unset and reset the intruder alarm (and areas within), be alerted to triggered zones, create ‘Automatic Actions’ and have the intruder devices represented on a map for ease of use.
Some of the key features include:
- Allows detectors to be controlled (inhibited and uninhibited)
- Allows AREAS to be controlled (arm, disarm and reset)
- Alarms are generated on armed areas, any 24/7 zones and panic alarms
- Allows areas to be added to the mapping interface, including animated icons
- Allows areas states and events to be used by the automatic actions system
- It can, if required, synchronise all user codes across Janus C4 and the Texecom panel, providing one place to manage codes
If you want to know more about the integration, or about JanusC4 access control, feel free to use the contact form below.