Join the Team
Do you want to join a forward thinking team where EXCELLENCE is pursued through innovation, agility and customer focus, a team that stands for CITIZENSHIP, where every individual has the courage and aspiration to ‘challenge the norm’?
At Grosvenor we believe that TEAMWORK and a collaborative environment is of paramount importance to our ongoing success and is conducive to the high standard of customer service we continually provide. If you want to work in a challenging environment that thrives on the INTEGRITY to deliver promises and respect both colleagues and customers equally, where going ‘Above & Beyond’ is formally recognised, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to see the available opportunities at Grosvenor.
We would love to hear from you
We regularly recruit for a wide variety of roles, such as:
- Business Development Managers
- Helpdesk Support
- Software Development
- Sales Executives
- Product Managers
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
A career at Grosvenor is both rewarding and engaging and we feel that our ethos to provide excellent quality professional security technology, is supported by our dedicated, customer orientated workforce who continually strive to provide a service to the highest standard.
UK Trainer, Field-Based
As UK Trainer you will be responsible for delivering structured training courses based on our full portfolio of access control products, both in field, at our client’s premises, and in our Stansted training suite.
Reporting directly to the UK Training Manager the position will also require close teamwork with the UK Sales Team to provide feedback from clients regarding product requirements and course content.
The role will also require the successful candidate to be flexible and assist the UK Training Manager and other areas of the business as required.
The ideal candidate will possess several years’ experience as a field engineer within the Access Control / security industry sector. The position of UK Trainer is likely to appeal to candidates that are both passionate about the industry and thrive in a team environment, while also enjoying the discipline and freedom of working independently in a field base role.
As an ambassador of the company The UK Trainer will be highly personable with strong communication skills comfortable working with engineers and end users to impart technical information about our products.
A positive can-do attitude with a desire to learn will be essential as the successful candidate will receive excellent product and industry training to further compliment their own industry knowledge and experience to date.
Please note that this role will particularly appeal to a self-starter happy to work independently with frequent national travel and overnight stays.
(Including, but are not limited to)
- Deliver highly technical field engineer training courses and product demonstrations
- Deliver tailored training to non-technical end users
- Deliver highly technical product demonstrations to support the UK Sales Team with potential customers
- Become a subject matter expert on Access Control and our products – training will be provided
- Liaise with the UK Training Manager and UK Sales Manager to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
- Liaise with the UK Training Manager to provide feedback from the engineers regarding the course content
- Assist the UK Training Manager and other areas of the business as required
Key Skills and Experience
- 3 Years+ experience of working in the Access Control / Security Industry or similar sector (CCTV, Intruder, IT Networking)
- Must be highly computer literate with good IT skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Self-starter with a team approach
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently across the UK with overnight stays
- A highly personable, Customer focused individual
- Communication skills: must be able to process complex, technical information and translate into easy to understand information
- Teamwork: must be able to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Creative: must be creative about how information is presented to the user as no two training sessions are the same
- Highly driven and self-motivated with a desire and keenness to learn
- Confident and outgoing: at ease either on the telephone or speaking with customers and engineers
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Passionate about the Access Control / Security Industry
- Willing to frequently travel nationally, including overnight stays
For more information about this role please contact James Savage: 01279 838 000, firstname.lastname@example.org