GT Series Terminals
The GT Series are the epitome of modern time clocks and the ideal edge devices for anyone seeking to improve employee engagement through a self-service HCM application.
Advances in hardware have allowed us to create a device truly capable of supporting today’s native and web application needs.
The GT8 offers high capacity finger biometric and facial recognition solutions for large workforces. Our facial recognition technology means whilst ‘punching in and out’ an employee does not need to touch the device and the whole process can take less than a second.
The GT8 is designed to excel in a high throughput ‘always-on’ environment. It combines its longevity with modern security practices ensuring personal data is always protected.
The GT8 uses the Android 10 operating system. This means applications for the device can be easily developed using familiar tools and frameworks. The GT8 can also be updated over-the-air (OTA), keeping the operating system up-to-date and secure.
- 1.6GHz Quad-core Processor, 3GB Ram, 16GB Flash
- Encrypted file system, Secure Boot, Hardware Backed Key Storage
- Android 10
- Facial Recognition Technology
- High resolution (1280×800) 8” full colour touch display
- Infrared/visible light camera
- Customisable branding
- Proximity/Biometric illumination
- Stereo speakers
- Truly capable of supporting today’s native and web application needs
- Best possible security
- Applications for the device can be easily developed
- Touchless ‘clocking in and out’ in less than a second
- Reactive and precise interaction – capacitive durable screen
- Optimised for Facial Recognition
- Can be branded to suit
- Intuitive and easy to use
- High quality audio
The GT10 can readily accept any legacy data input method for end users wishing to use existing credentials but is equally capable of utilizing the latest biometric input methods such as facial recognition. If fingerprint technology is preferred, the proprietary GT Clocks application is able to dramatically improve the template count from the world’s leading biometric producers, enhancing their native offering to over 10,000 templates.
Available in Android or Linux operating system variants, with a 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen and lightning-fast processing this device is designed with self-service at it’s heart. Far more than simply a clocking device, the GT10 can provide, two-way communication between any user and a modern HR system. Benefits and leave management, recruitment, staff training, and any number of HR core functions can be carried out directly from the device in real-time.
- 10 inch capacitive colour touch screen
- 5 megapixel camera and lightbars
- Ability to surface complex ESS data on the terminal
- Completely customisable interface
- Display corporate videos, latest news and motivational messages
- Integrated camera and light bars for facial detection/recognition
- The proprietary biometric algorithm supports 10,000 fingerprint database
- Power through POE or 12V DC Jack
- Flexible Android or Linux operating systems
- Always On capability
- Secure lockable case
- Kiosk mode for restricted use applications
The IT31 was our top selling clock for many years and the GT4 carries the tradition of that device forward, with some impressive new features, aesthetic enhancements and performance improvements.
Destined to set the standard for Linux o/s based devices for years to come, the GT4 is the very best in mid-price hardware where lower cost does not mean sacrificing quality.
- 4.3 inch colour screen
- Durable membrane keypad
- Four USB ports
- Power through POE or 12V DC Jack
- Swipe, Proximity of Biometric reader options
- Remote management available
- 8 ‘soft’ function keys with nested menus
- Wide range of readers including RFID and biometrics
- Biometric reader support prevents buddy punching
- Expansion options through USB ports
- Wide choice of reader technologies
- Robust ABS plastic casing
- Customisable key mat
Temperature Screening Module
The Temperature Screening module provides the ability to measure an individual’s temperature using a fast non-contact thermal camera in order to identify whether an individual exhibits an elevated temperature. The Temperature Screening module can be installed on either an Android GT8 or GT10 and connects via the USB.
- Micro thermal imaging camera
- Mounting kits available for GT8 and GT10
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.5 Deg C
- USB interface with clock
- Fully integrated face recognition and temperature screening module
- Temperature screening improves employee safety by identifying employees with elevated temperature
- Ability to detect if an employee is wearing a face mask to ensure compliance
- Configurable workflows including option to provide health screening questionnaire