IT Series Terminals
The Grosvenor Technology IT Series of time clocks are a family of human capital management products based upon leading edge technology to bring unsurpassed functionality, flexibility and robustness to data collection solutions.
All of the IT Series are built upon a common coding language, which means customers can upgrade to more feature-rich terminals as their HR requirements change.
With a large format touchscreen and a Linux operating system the IT51 is a fully featured time clock capable of so much more than data capture.
The 10.1” touchscreen makes this the ideal choice where employee self-service is desired. The slim bezel design provides the perfect combination of this large format screen with minimal footprint.
With high performance processing power, an impressive feature set and a huge range of modules and accessories available, the IT51 represents a compelling proposition for a high-end device.
- 10 inch resistive colour touch screen
- 2 megapixel camera
- Ability to display ESS data (i.e. holiday request, schedules, etc)
- Completely customisable interface
- Display corporate videos, latest news and motivational messages
- Integrated camera for punch verification and face detection
- USB ports for I/O expansion, WiFi and barcode scanners
- Highly configurable touch screen display
- Biometrics ensure employee verification
- Fast and easy installation
- Wide range of readers including swipe, RFID and biometrics
- Power through POE or 12V DC Jack
The IT11 is our most compact and resilient human capital management terminal, featuring proximity smart card reader, backlit display and customisable interface to suit the needs of any organisation.
- 2.8 inch mono LCD screen
- Two USB ports
- Capacitive keypad with up to four touch buttons
- HID or Mifare badge reader configurations
- Remote management available
- Simple clock layout
- Choice of 2 or 4 button layout
- Fast employee throughput ‘swipe and go’
- Optional WiFi through USB