Janus C4 - One solution for Every Project
Software · Hardware · Integrations
Janus C4, our new end-to-end Access Control Solution has been developed to make the management of your building: easier, simpler and quicker. Our solution enables you to manage access rights for individuals and groups of people securely – across a single site or multiple sites, globally.
This comprehensive, network-enabled building management software solution is designed to work seamlessly with our robust Advance hardware, an infinitely scalable platform that it is suitable for projects of any size.
To protect your system and help you stay compliant, the hardware supports OSDP (encrypted communication) as well as GDPR data management tools.
It provides end-users with a wide range of tools, including:
- Visual floor plan with live status indication
- Automatic Actions (execute system related actions on either a timed or event basis)
- Security system(s) process automation
- Identity management
- Crisis management
- Role-based operator security
- Hierarchical data organisation for easy navigation
The innovative blade-based Advance hardware is modular, scalable and customizable – designed to be easy and cost effective to install and configure.
It supports both IP and RS-485 as standard, up to 500,000 credentials, with single and multi-controller options and the ability to retain data even in a power outage.
Advance fully supports the latest version of OSDP (Open Supervised Device Protocol) – an encrypted access control communication protocol, which has been adopted and certified by the Security Industry Association (SIA).
- More Security: OSDP protects readers against hacking with ‘Secure Channel Protection’ – using AES-128 encryption
- More Functionality: OSDP uses 2 wires instead of 12+, allows for multi-drop installation, and supervises connections to indicate reader malfunctions
- More Interoperability: Using OSDP enables communication among different manufacturers’ devices
- More Consistency: Provides a concise set of commonly used commands and responses for supported hardware vendors